Thank you so much for interesting in writing and contributing to Engineering Information Site!
I have started this blog with an intention of publishing the useful tutorials and information’s to help the engineering student’s.
You may submit your Tutorials / Articles / lecturers research papers / project reports / etc related to diversify in the field of Engineering and Technology in easy words. Therefore, our readers can understand the topics easily. Your priceless effort will be very useful for the Beginner’s, Students, Technicians and Hobbyists.
Before posting please follow the simple Guidelines
- Your tutorial /article must be original, unique, English grammar errors free and it should not be published elsewhere on the internet (neither on the internet nor on the printed media).
- Please attach at least a picture relevant to the topic (and include image credits when necessary).
- It must be 700 words or more. Split your article into small paragraphs and include several sub headlines.
- Please add your byline at the end of the article. You can include up to two links in the byline.
- Subscribe to the post’s comments via email. We do expect you to promptly come back to reply to comments. It will encourage discussion and benefit you the most.
How to Submit your Tutorial
If you have a post that meets the guidelines, send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the contact us form here.
Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as an attachment in .txt, .doc or .docx format. Also attach the image for your post.
Please include a sampling of your previous work ie. links to 2–3 blog posts you have written.